Friday, March 04, 2005

Mailing List.

I realize I haven't put anything new up in a while and for that, I apologize. I am now working 70 hours a week and there is some ancillary shit right now that is making it difficult for me to write with any sort of regularity, however, as soon as I put something new up I will send everyone in my contact list and e-mail to let them know. If I don't have your address, but you would like to be notified of new stories, please send me an e-mail at SpYdiR_9000@yahoo.com with the subject Mailing List.

Thanks

Cameron

1 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Francis said...

Hey Lunchbox. If you want assloads of traffic, go to Blogexplosion.com and sign up. You have to go through blogs to earn credits, but you could do it at work and earn visits to your site. It has been really effective for Erica.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home