Saturday, January 01, 2005

Date Application Page

Lonely? Desperate? Affection starved? Or do you just find me inexplicably yet intoxicatingly attractive? If you answered yes to any of these questions, fill this out and you could win a date. With me.

Post responses here or if you would prefer email to SpYdiR_9000@yahoo.com

Stats

Name:

Age:

Height:

Weight:

Location:

General Questions

Why are you filling out this form?:

What is it that you find most attractive about me?:

How would you rate yourself in terms of your physical attractiveness?:

How would you rate yourself in terms of your intelligence?:

How would you rate yourself in terms of your emotional maturity and stability?:

I should compliment you by saying:

Finish this sentence: “I like a man who…

What is your most defining feature or characteristic?:

Why do you think you want to go out on a date with me?

Our First Date

When would we go on our date?:

What would you expect me to bring?:

What should I wear?:

What will we do on our first date?:

What type of food will we eat, assuming we go to dinner?:

What will we drink? (we will be drinking…or at least I’ll be drinking):

How much does it take to get you drunk?:

What will we talk about on our date?:

What will we do after dinner?:

How will the date end?:

Essay Question

Use this space to tell me exactly why it is I should date you. I would highly suggest including something funny, witty or intelligent, it can only help:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home